Friday, May 8, 2009

Sorry

Sorry to myself. I seriously promise I will never do the stupid thing again. Hey girl, u are approaching 20 years old, so please use the brain b4 doing anything …somehow, hardly forgive and forget. Forgive myself? Silly isn’t it? Haha, this time, not really related to study, exams nor tension. What is the matter? Just let it be, typing all this all, just wan to remind me not to do the same things again, NEVER!!!

It stirred my soul. For such a long time, I din ponder that deep about myself and struggle so hard to overcome the conflict in myself…Principles and belief , what a great lesson…is it a hint? A hint to wake me up b4 I do more serious mistake?haha, tak boleh tahan this “siao” fellow.

Btw, that isn’t a prob. Just another story of the past, reflect for the future…

No comments:

Post a Comment