Tuesday, December 22, 2009

#$%&^*

HELPPP!!!!!!!!!!!Gzzzzzzz, I m damn bored now. Save me please.human is ambivalent isnt it?(ok, at least I m>.<)
B4 the holiday, I wanted the holiday so much. Crave for it day and night, yearn all the time. Oh just couldn’t wait to toss into the embrace of holiday and kick off the suffocating and piling notes.
Ok, hao lo, final was over. Wow. “fong gam”!!!sing k, shopping, wen for movies, eating yummy food, yamcha, wen for trip etc. after I have done what should be done in holiday I m blank. Clueless what to do. Fan jian is it?ask u to study say penat, ask u to holiday u say sien.
Taught in primary school “yi chun guan ying yi chun jin”. Hey man, this is the last week of my 20 year old. Should do something exciting isnt?or at least something meanigful but not brainstroming “what to do” at all the time.
All right, now continue to think what should I do…….

No comments:

Post a Comment